Accepted TheDiamondTiger's Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
  • What is your rank on the server? Executive (was a millionaire, but that's what buying an island does to you and giving away properties)
  • What is your /ar check time? 27 days
  • How often can you play on the server? I usually play about 5 hrs on the server, but it has decreased a bit (mainly because of other projects)
  • Why do you want to become a teacher? I am enjoy teaching my friends things and feel that I could be a good teacher.
  • What do you want to teach? SF Networks (Electric, GPS, Cargo), Lab Sciences (Chemistry, Physics, Biology), Java (Would be very difficult to do in game)
  • What would you do if a student wasn't behaving during class? I will send them out of the classroom or contact the principal (depends on the severity)
  • Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible and follow the law. I have been fairly good at following the law (especially lately), but I will use self-defense if necessary.
  • Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching? A few suggestions, but are a bit too long for this thread.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
  • What is your rank on the server? Executive (was a millionaire, but that's what buying an island does to you and giving away properties)
  • What is your /ar check time? 27 days
  • How often can you play on the server? I usually play about 5 hrs on the server, but it has decreased a bit (mainly because of other projects)
  • Why do you want to become a teacher? I am enjoy teaching my friends things and feel that I could be a good teacher.
  • What do you want to teach? SF Networks (Electric, GPS, Cargo), Lab Sciences (Chemistry, Physics, Biology), Java (Would be very difficult to do in game)
  • What would you do if a student wasn't behaving during class? I will send them out of the classroom or contact the principal (depends on the severity)
  • Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible and follow the law. I have been fairly good at following the law (especially lately), but I will use self-defense if necessary.
  • Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching? A few suggestions, but are a bit too long for this thread.
Good luck! @Synnamonn I can confirm Tiger is very good with his sf electronics :p

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Idk how healthy it is, but I just ate like 8 cheese sticks of Colby jack and cheddar in under 5 minutes lol.
Turkey eats too much cheese, Ill melt some cheese and make it fondue yummm, and what will I dip on the fondue? Well ofc Turkey meat as it is the cheesiest meat. I will feed the tiger the delicious meal

Tiger is a really good teacher as he thought me sf and stuff like that.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Turkey eats too much cheese, Ill melt some cheese and make it fondue yummm, and what will I dip on the fondue? Well ofc Turkey meat as it is the cheesiest meat. I will feed the tiger the delicious meal

Tiger is a really good teacher as he thought me sf and stuff like that.
You still have much to learn, but don't worry, if I am accepted, I will still make time to teach you.

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Good luck! You sure should be the SF networks teacher as you are the most knowledgeable person of it that I know! (If that made any sense at all xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.