Denied ThePugDog's Second Architect Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePugDog

ThePugDog
ThePugDog
Aug 31, 2019
United States
(No one saw my other application, so I'm reposting this. It has been 20 days with no response so I feel like this is my only option)

Username: ThePugDog

Server Rank: Citizen

I have a discord: ThePugDog#5427

I would like to submit my plots
-34;-10 Plot 1
13;41 Plot 2
34;10 Plot 3

I would like to be an Architect because I feel like I can help to make this server a better and more beautiful place to play Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft for 8 years now.. so I have much experience building a numerous array of build styles. I am a hard worker and when I put my mind to a task, I complete it. I will abide by the server rules that come with this position, and if any server administrators feel like I abuse my power, then I can have it taken away.

While working on community projects, I feel like I would do well at helping to create the centerpiece of the build. I am great at building large, realistic models of structures outside of the Minecraft world, so I feel like I can make a HUGE difference. I also love hearing critiques and getting tips from fellow architects and builders.

I look forward to hearing back from you.
Thank you for your time.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Sorry for the wait in processing!
The castle on your first plot is really cool, but wouldn't fit in the city anywhere. Good concept though!
The skyscraper on your second plot is unique but is a bit too small to have any use in the city. The space wasn't used efficiently and the interior is simple. I suggest making a larger skyscraper and adding more details to the offices/cubicles.
The mansion on your third plot has a lot of empty space in it. There's not a lot of furnishings or details, and the interior doesn't have much flow. In this case, it'd be better to build two smaller houses rather than a large one, or a smaller one with some sort of yard space so it's easier to fill and decorate. Keep building and practicing though! I'd like to see some outdoor space and perhaps a traditional-style home to gauge those skills. Reapply whenever you feel ready :)

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.