this might be goodbye.

Mabel

Former Staff
mvbel
mvbel
Jul 3, 2019
I love you all. this has nothing to do with you. <3
*p.s. i cried over this omg this hurts*

um hi. you probably don't know me. (i also haven't been seen in 2 months).

I used to love this server, it was my passion and it was what I would look forward to every morning when I woke up. It fueled my movements, it was one of the only things in my life that brought me happiness. As quick as my happiness came it dissipated. Again, it's nothing you guys did. I just started fading from reality, I started to lose myself. I didn't know who I was anymore. This charismatic person that was once driven to be smile and live kind of left. It was a terrible feeling. I didn't want to get up anymore. I didn't want to sing anymore. I just wanted to curl up into a ball and leave. I need a break. In the past i've taken these breaks returned. I think this is for good. god that hurt. god this hurts. um. so, i guess this is it. these are the last days i'll be on:

Dec. 22, 3:00
Dec. 26, (sometime)
if i feel better ill come back when it's warmer over here in the left hemisphere.

I'll just be cleaning up somethings, selling my house etc.

bye
darnit this burns.

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate
goodbye, i hope you can find yourself again... sometimes it's best to just take a break. believe me, things are going to get better. talk to people you love, eat warm food, and do things that make you happy! we probably don't know each other but i'm always here for you if you need someone to talk to (disc: Mintyness#4050) ily and i promise happiness will come back one day <3

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
I’ve never played with you, and yet I know how you feel.Every morning I wake up, I do the stuff I need to do, and I run straight to the computer and play for as long as I can.I have loved playing on this server, but I know your feeling as well.Playing on the server can make you miss things, forget things, or not enjoy your other passions.Unfortunateky, like you I have to say goodbye but for a different reason.I hope that you and I both continue to find happiness in our lives.

Email me [email protected]

Nuggrt_Lord14