Titan Industries

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Hello McCities, and thank you for taking your time to learn about my new company, titan industries.

Titan industries is a company which specializes in selling and creating op armour, slime fun android set ups, and other solutions for you and your business.

You may be asking yourself, why Titan?
Our company is dedicated to providing armour designed to fit your combat needs- mythic and soulbound. In the past, we have created armour to the same caliber as snowbear and other great pvp warriors.

Your product will come beautifully packaged in a shulker box, after we monitor your pvp and combat needs. We will include other items at your request, and will provide only the highest quality products for you.

So what's stopping you?! Be the pvp warrior you've always wanted to be! Msg me or pm me in order to get started with your armour. Thanks!!

Last edited:

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Hello McCities, and thank you for taking your time to learn about my new company, titan industries.

Titan industries is a company which specializes in selling and creating op armour, slime fun android set ups, and other solutions for you and your business.

Our company is dedicated to providing armour designed to fit your combat needs- mythic and soulbound. In the past, we have created armour to the same caliber as snowbear and other great pvp warriors.

Your product will come beautifully packaged in a shulker box, after we monitor your pvp and combat needs. We will include other items at your request, and will provide only the highest quality products for you.

So what's stopping you?! Be the pvp warrior you've always wanted to be! Msg me or pm me in order to get started with your armour. Thanks!!

Screenshots will be added today of former sales
I had a similar idea of making a company something like this :) .... but gl with it... :D

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Screenshots of some of our previous sales and creations have been added

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

Snow bear doesn't wear mythic armor tho :p . Getting max Mythic armor would be unstoppable

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Dosent matter, if youre horrible at pvp , you would still lose. You can rum wih armor if you like but that would still be stupid

Death

Mar 18, 2017

I want the knight chestplaye maybe, and I can sell yous some mending books and frost walker 2 books, I have, I got an unlimited Supply