Denied Toryn's Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
  • What is your rank on the server? Citizen!
  • What is your /ar check time? 58 Days, 2 Hours And 35 Minutes
  • How often can you play on the server? Up To 7 Hours Daily And on School Days, 4 Hours
  • Why do you want to become a teacher? I Would Want to Help The Students At The school learn the certain teaching I will teach for the players so they will learn and know new things they never knew about! And So They Will meet new friends that have the same interests in the class!
  • What do you want to teach? Please include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied. I Would Love To Teach Students About anime and in the class we would get to discuss whats happening in certain anime's! Also Teach Students about what is anime and a lot of the certain kinds for the students in the class that don't know what it is! I would also want to teach Japanese incase if someone is teaching about anime! and teach students about how to talk in Japanese and certain words they don't know how to say and give them a quiz each week and give them note books to write down what they learn! Or Also Teaching About Japanese Culture
  • What would you do if a student wasn't behaving during class? I Would Give them a Warning then talk to them outside of the classroom. If They keep it up I will take them to Kate's office.
  • Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible and follow the law. Yes I do agree to be a good role model! Since a Month ago I've stopped breaking chat rules and I'm going to keep it that way!
  • Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching? I Do Have one suggestion! I Would like if the teachers would have a little break room for lunch! I just think it would be cute!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.