Transfer request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx_SkRiPe_xX

Apr 4, 2018
the house i baught bludhouse-1 had a sign that needed city standards before it had wood walls empty interior holes in the floor and walls and just bland with the rest of the houses so i baught it and made the walls blue terracotta and added a roof with balcony and instead of ladders to get down the 5 floors i added elevator and i believe it blends in with the rest of the neighborhood

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Transfer requests are for transferring builds from creative into the city or the other way around, if you’ve replaced with a new build please give the plot info in creative and the city’s plot name. If you already built the house in survival then there’s no need for a request on forums, you can ask a Sr. Mod+ to check out remove the “City Standards” sign on your plot.

Reactions: Trump15024

Xx_SkRiPe_xX

Apr 4, 2018
Transfer requests are for transferring builds from creative into the city or the other way around, if you’ve replaced with a new build please give the plot info in creative and the city’s plot name. If you already built the house in survival then there’s no need for a request on forums, you can ask a Sr. Mod+ to check out remove the “City Standards” sign on your plot.
thanks but i do not know any sr mod+ that are active

Status
Not open for further replies.