Tree Farm idea

What do you guys think?

• Sounds Horrible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Hello,

I an Exportation came up with an idea for a tree farm that Typical could approve and start. The idea is that the trees grow in a factory like setting and you break the trees and sell them and using an automatic replant plugin the trees will still grow and more tourists will stay on the server. It's just like working in an industrial plant. People join the server hoping it provides them something close to what it is like in real life, thus house, car and job. The house and car part is covered but the job part is lacking. It would also be nice to bring back "The Ghetto" neighborhood so new people could purchase a house from us realtors which creates a cycle.
Just $50 a stack of logs would do the server great because it will cause a cycle.
Tourists makes money from Tree Farm
Tourist take loan from Financial Company to purchase a house or car
Tourist/Exp. purchases house from Real Estate company
Tourist/Exp. purchases from the growing commercial properties eliminating the need for wild, putting money back into the City's economy or another city's economy
Growing number of store sales starts companies hiring and creating a chain of stores
And then the cycle starts back over.
If we get 20 tourists to do that and stay at just $50 every 64 logs working an hour a day (about 10 mins a stack), that tourist could gain $300 which makes the city economy boost to an additional $6000 an hour.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: jk1119

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
Eww. Tree farms? So.... If I need wood I can easily get it, I can just /warp tree or what ever and have trees right there.