Trump Tower

T

Trump15024

Ok so in mccities I am building a trump tower that is completely made out of gold. This is very very expensive I have already spent about 200k on this project and that's only in 2 hours. I am asking anyone that is able to help it would be greatly appreciated. I am desperate for gold. If you can't get gold considering donating a small amount even 10 dollars can help. In this tower there will be a bar and grill Starbucks and shopping area so this will be really fun also if you help you will get VIP access.

H

Heather

Which plot are you planning on using? Please be reminded that in order to meet city standards your build must fit in the surrounding area. A tower made out of gold will stand out and most likely result in you receiving a warning for your plot not meeting city standards.

Reactions: Ciel
T

Trump15024

@Heather oh no this is a building that is in the city I bought from Ellie. It is not going to be made out of gold on the outside. I will comply with the city standards to make this a smooth project.@Heather if u get time in game you could look at it to see if you see anything wrong with it just let me know.