Trumps 2nd anniversary here :D

T

Trump15024

I joined McCities on March 18, 2017 at 10:41 am/pm (idk lol). Yes I am one day late. I cannot believe it has been two years since I joined this server. It seems like I just joined yesterday. This server has brought so much joy such as friends, community, and engagement. I also have had some sad experiences like losing most of my original friends who I grew on this server with which is sad but I have met so many players. It amazes me how a Minecraft server can teach you life lessons. I have literally watched myself grow as a person over the two years. I have had so many fun times on this server from becoming a teacher, to starting Apple, to becoming a police officer, getting teacher of the month, and cop of the month multiple times, to becoming staff, and getting an island there is just so much I have done and experienced and I wanted to thank everyone who helped me along my journey. I wanted to do a call out to players (if I forget you its because I am tired)

@FroztyStars- Where do I start? You are my in game wife, my person I discord all the time when I have questions, slime fun problems, or just want to spam with GIFs. You are such a great player and person.
@JustYourCasual - Casual I remember when we first started working together with our companies and Apple. I love playing hypixel with you and talking.
@knight3000- You have been there for me in the toughest situations and some of the best. You are a great player and chief and I know you will continue to do great things.
@eatsmith- Great honor to help the island of Runnerboro and serve in the government. Glad I could somehow help the island
@Ena- What can I say? I love riding around in vehicles with you ahaha
Police team- Great working with you!
Teacher Team- Great working with you!
@MehLife- Still want to buy bob? jk Love working with you in the police team!
@nibble- Thank you for the opportunity to be a staff member. I have seen your dedication to this server through thick and thin and I know along with the staff team and Typical McCities can prosper for a long time.
@LavaFlake- We went from suing each other to being best friends (xd) you are always there for me when I need advice. Thanks for being such a great friend.
@Death- You keep everyone straight. Love hearing your suggestions, concerns, and ideas.
@Acer- Awesome friend great working with you.
@ItzJazzMade- From Runnerboro to talking to you on discord from everything from politics to pineapple and pizza great guy.
@Graphic_elf- Have we fed our children in 6 months??
@sundae22- You are a great role model and hard worker. Keep up the great work.
@Ravenex_- Such a great friend and a loving person
@Rothc- One of my greatest and longest friends
Everyone else- Thank you guys so so much I know I have forgotten so many people and its hard to name you all but I will call out a few @Dwimmer @Spyders_Crypt @Laurel @123jackattack @Mackenzie :3 @ @Smilinq @JustYourTypical @Gjegevey @CreeperCJG

To another two years :)