Trump's One Year Staff Post :D

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
Bruh, the more I read this thread the creepier it sounds.Trump and her sending pics for in game money.Trump talking about being abused often, and his girlfriend commenting on his butt.Questar trying to hit on trump.This is all painting a pretty worts story in my mind.But, I have come to one conclusion. TRUMP........IS.............BATMAN!Just think about it “it all changed when I met Rachael”, only 2 or 3 people know a lot about him, he probably grew up without parents.It all makes sense now.

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
Bruh, the more I read this thread the creepier it sounds.Trump and her sending pics for in game money.Trump talking about being abused often, and his girlfriend commenting on his butt.Questar trying to hit on trump.This is all painting a pretty worts story in my mind.But, I have come to one conclusion. TRUMP........IS.............BATMAN!Just think about it “it all changed when I met Rachael”, only 2 or 3 people know a lot about him, he probably grew up without parents.It all makes sense now.
Now that you mention it it’s terrifying. Sign up for the fbi please

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
Like I said, I already am in the fbi, child protective unit.We have been tracking this man for months.We tracked him to here, and now we are doing all we can to locate his whereabouts

T

Trump15024

Mabel does comment on my butt a lot.

Reactions: Uni and ItzJazzMade