Accepted ttyltammy's teacher application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Hiya :geek:

Soo, I'm ttyltammy. Most of you know me as Tammy :laugh: And I'm applying for teacher again, cuz I got demoted for a fresh slate :giigle:
Here it goesss :

• My rank on the server is Executive!
  • 12 hours, 18 hours and 30 minutes!
  • Every. Single. Day.
  • As I was previously, Teaching was the funnest thing to do on MCCities! I love teaching other people things and loved all the kids discussing in class
  • Drama, PE or Dance!
  • I would give them 2 warnings, and then the 3rd is them sent to the principal, where ever Mrs Kate may be.
  • Of course! Being a teacher has definitely taught me wisdom, respect and sensibility!
  • Two questions : Will we have out own room for teaching? And : Will we get to make clubs for our lessons? I've suggested that once before to Izzie, yet it never went through ;-;

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hiya :geek:

Soo, I'm ttyltammy. Most of you know me as Tammy :laugh: And I'm applying for teacher again, cuz I got demoted for a fresh slate :giigle:
Here it goesss :

• My rank on the server is Executive!
  • 12 hours, 18 hours and 30 minutes!
  • Every. Single. Day.
  • As I was previously, Teaching was the funnest thing to do on MCCities! I love teaching other people things and loved all the kids discussing in class
  • Drama, PE or Dance!
  • I would give them 2 warnings, and then the 3rd is them sent to the principal, where ever Mrs Kate may be.
  • Of course! Being a teacher has definitely taught me wisdom, respect and sensibility!
  • Two questions : Will we have out own room for teaching? And : Will we get to make clubs for our lessons? I've suggested that once before to Izzie, yet it never went through ;-;
I can answer both your questions :p. Specific rooms for teaching are usually not given unless the room pertains to the class. For example, while I taught computing I only in the computer lab, though I knew the rooms of other teachers were usually shuffled.

For the second question ... so don't think the teacher generally has much power to create AFTER school clubs especially since most players will just leave and do their own thing.

Good luck getting teacher again. :p

Reactions: bbytammy
Status
Not open for further replies.