Twiter/My Behavior lately {Being Toxic}

Twiter

Jan 29, 2017
a hole
Hello mccities staff and players! Lately I have been disagreeing with a lot and being toxic. It's just sometimes people annoy, frustrate, make me angry, and other things. I get worked up over stupid things. I'm starting to think, i'm not a nice player and I think players should treat other players how they want to be treated! I found out being toxic and means ends up to more mean things back. It's better to not talk back 2 wrongs don't make a right. I decided i'm going to try to be a kind, helpful, and nice player. I'm not going complain about staff or other people. I will cooperate with them. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings or said something mean. I want to be a well known nice player. I hope you can understand that I didn't mean ANYTHING i said and if you have a problem with me or something I did, comment on this post, /msg me, or /mail me! :laugh:

Attachments

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hello mccities staff and players! Lately I have been disagreeing with a lot and being toxic. It's just sometimes people annoy, frustrate, make me angry, and other things. I get worked up over stupid things. I'm starting to think, i'm not a nice player and I think players should treat other players how they want to be treated! I found out being toxic and means ends up to more mean things back. It's better to not talk back 2 wrongs don't make a right. I decided i'm going to try to be a kind, helpful, and nice player. I'm not going complain about staff or other people. I will cooperate with them. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings or said something mean. I want to be a well known nice player. I hope you can understand that I didn't mean ANYTHING i said and if you have a problem with me or something I did, comment on this post, /msg me, or /mail me! :laugh:
You did call me a nazi.... *******