Twiter's architect application (First)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twiter

Jan 29, 2017
a hole
Hello mccities staff! :laugh: Today was the day I decided to re-apply for arch. I tried my very best on the builds I have created on 1 house it took me around 1-2 weeks. I love building and it's one of my favorite things to do! I would love to build things for players to make the enjoy they're houses! Here are some of my builds! Have a nice day! Plot number 12:16

- Twiter

Attachments

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hello mccities staff! :laugh: Today was the day I decided to re-apply for arch. I tried my very best on the builds I have created on 1 house it took me around 1-2 weeks. I love building and it's one of my favorite things to do! I would love to build things for players to make the enjoy they're houses! Here are some of my builds! Have a nice day! Plot number 12:16

- Twiter
Twiter its a okay build could use some imrprovements. But i think you are too toxic for the community to have any rank. You are constantly yelling and cursing at players.

Reactions: Pixel

bennyhendrick10

Dec 30, 2014
England
Its a nice build but you could have went for more modern block choices and remove the quartz with sandstone as it doesn't really look that nice. BUT, the interior is really nice and i really like the carpet design. gl

DailyNextorz

Aug 20, 2015
Hey as a architect I feel like the build has a weird shape to it, maybe too much executions on detail is making the build look slouching or even melting!! Maybe add a darker color to define corners or to set a mid point to P.O.I (points of interest) but perfect precision with interior!! We need more archs that are good with interior

Reactions: Pixel and Jo3512
H

Heather

Hey Twiter, while I think you have potential I think you could use some more interior work to show us and at least one more build to give your application a bit more of a sampling of your work. Good luck! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.