Typing Race Leaderboard + Other Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coccg

Mar 8, 2017
It would be great if a leaderboard was added to the typing race/competition (the one that comes up every few minutes).

Here are my thoughts and ideas:

• A command that shows the all-time leaderboard of typing speed records when you type something like /tr lb (Stands for Typing-Race Leaderboard) or something similar to that.
  • There should be 3 positions in the race and the higher position you come in, the better the prize.
  • A one-time leaderboard that shows the first three positions in chat right after a race ends (Information cannot be retrieved from the leaderboard command)
  • A message that shows up every time a typing race ends (after the one-time leaderboard) and from time to time (every 3 minutes), saying that you can type /tr lb to see the all-time leaderboard
  • The time allowed to type in the race decreases so if there is a small amount of players on the server, slow typers cannot get a reward for free.
  • Players get to choose to receive money or items when they win a race.
  • The "Hover on the word to type" message should not appear right before the payslip because that's just cheeky and as some players might have a low unfocused vertical chat length, it could cause them to miss the race.
I actually just wish there was an all-time leaderboard that shows up every time a typing race ends and/or when a specific command is typed. But if you could get my other ideas on the server, I would highly appreciate it! :)

H

Heather

This is a detailed and thought provoking suggestion, I will be sure to bring it up next time the staff members discuss improvements and suggestions for the server. :D

Reactions: Coccg

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
I think this is a great idea!!! It would be great to see who the fastest people are, and what time was the fastest ever. Hover type things will become more competitive :sneaky:....

Reactions: Coccg

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
implemented /reaction top

Last edited:
Status