Typo costs 490k

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nico

1. Who are you accusing? @JustYourCasual
2. What are your claims/accusations? Sold plot to him 990k less then what I meant to. Refuses to give the remaining 490k (gave me 500k more)
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? No just the fact that I messaged him here and on server. Also if you can check logs for how much a plot is bought for you could see I sold a (about) 40 by 48 plot for 110k which I would have no good reason to do so.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Good morning/afternoon/night.
First of all @JustYourCasua is a female.

Anywho, the situation here is this. @Nico put amh24 on resale for 110k. Him making a typo is a mistake he will have to learn from. Casual paid for that plot using /as buy. From what i know you cant change the price of a plot of yours thats been sold. It is rightfully heres. But because she felt bad she paid an additional 500k (Which was unnecessary). Many people have done the same mistake and the result never changed before and shouldnt now. I once resold my plot sky60 if i remember correctly for 80k instead of 800. I had to learn from that mistake. My client officialy owns the plot by purchasing it through a command of the server. She should be able to keep what she now owns.
Might i also remind you again that an additional 500k was paid out of sympathy for @Nico ’s mistake.

Good day.

N

Nico

My screenshot does show she did agree to the 1.1 million deal and that she was sorry pricing we did agree to that. Therefore I believe the full price should be paid because it was agreed upon

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
My screenshot does show she did agree to the 1.1 million deal and that she was sorry pricing we did agree to that. Therefore I believe the full price should be paid because it was agreed upon
In the ss it only shows that you wanted 1.1mil. It dosent show any indication that my client agreed to that price. Unless you have another ss where she agreed to that amount. She only apologized because she felt bad for you making that mistake.

N

Nico

Why would she need to say sorry for not paying that amount if she hadn't agreed.

Reactions: Casual

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
We have shown all the evidence we have for this case. We have said our side of the story as well. Unless the prosecution has any new evidence/proof to add we have said everything we have to say and are waiting on a final decision from the judge.

Good Day.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Violating section rules.
haha warn me whatever
if you are friends you would give him the money you agreed on. You don't scam friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.