Unfortunatly..

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
you know what. its sad because of how I am treated, I am thinking about quitting. I have come to a point in my mc career where I don't care anymore about what happens. Every time I stand up for myself, I get forced to sit back down. I am tired of it. If yall wanted me gone, congrats its close to coming to that point. I loved being an arch so much. I got excited to come home from school, to build, and excited to talk to everyone here! That's what I felt. Excited to do things for other players. But now, I am just tired of all the bs I got for being a builder.

Reactions: Powerfull

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Damn it Gracie. Donut leaf me pls ;-;
You’re an amazing builder and anyone that says otherwise can shove it up th- I don’t think I’m allowed to say that....
But I understand as even I’ve seen the amount of times people have criticised your builds (makes no sense to me) but visit every once in a while :3

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Whut time zone are you in? Cuz then we can drink a cup of coffe and eat some coco. It always works :D

Negativity is something you don't want in your life but people are going to give it to you, just shut those people out and only focus on the ones that are giving positive energy and make a blacklist of people that you don't wanne talk to anymore. Those people are now shut out of your life and you will only feel the happyness and some coco cuz I'm gonna give it to you :D

Dem a lot of people need coco these days

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

Death

Mar 18, 2017
you know what. its sad because of how I am treated, I am thinking about quitting. I have come to a point in my mc career where I don't care anymore about what happens. Every time I stand up for myself, I get forced to sit back down. I am tired of it. If yall wanted me gone, congrats its close to coming to that point. I loved being an arch so much. I got excited to come home from school, to build, and excited to talk to everyone here! That's what I felt. Excited to do things for other players. But now, I am just tired of all the bs I got for being a builder.
Gracie, building is fun, even no matter how much people say your build is trash, its the matter of perspective, if you think your build is nice, its nice. I myself lost confidence in myself, I would never build a build to keep for myself, I personally think my builds arent nice and its pulled me down, have you seen people so proud of their builds, like Bean,Turkey,Tiger,Dani and many others and its what kept them to have confidence. Even if some of them had their fair share of criticism, thy stayed proud of something they liked to do. If you loved to play on this server for 2+ years, im sure theres a reason why many of us play on a server as it acts like our daily life, even sometimes when we want to leave, we come back asking ourself and remember that theres people who still care of us. I know I am no great builder, but without builders comes no future builders, we are all simply domino pieces, if one falls a lot of builders fall, I take my confidence to try and build from observing builders build and its so nice, no matter how good or bad you see yourself, people are there who need help and they need people to show them, people to look up to as inspirations, so for the sake of the server and the people who care about you, dont leave.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
You are very fast to make conclusions, My guess is that someone just made a comment on one of your builds, and you freaked out, just like you did on me.
Gracie you are a good builder, but still need more details. Everyone can get better.
you just need learn to take critic with a smile and be happy for their opinion, it's rare people are saying that with a bad purpose
And career? I don't get it, This is a Minecraft server, not real life
I hope that you will stay.