jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
What is your in game name? Qwikie

What is your rank on the server? Police

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school) AEST

Why do you want to become a teacher?
I love helping out people, irl and ig. I love giving them knowledge that they can later use. It gives me a great feel to know that i have taught someone something that will help them out later in life. I also love making friends and being a teacher would mean i can meet and get to know many more new people :D

What do you want to teach? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students) . Biology (so ig plants and mobs, and tips and tricks about them and such) Librarian , (This was never a teacher job in mc cities but, i really love writing and reading books, And i think teaching about books, on how to write well and other book related things would be great fun)

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class? First i would give them a verbal warning and make sure they understand my instructions clearly. Then if they continue to do so and i can not handle it i would contact the online Principal Or Vice Principal

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team) Yes , Qwikie#6848

Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching?
I guess rn the school looks kinda bland and a boring place but if we could make it more colourful and happy that would be cool.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
What is your in game name? Qwikie

What is your rank on the server? Police

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school) AEST

Why do you want to become a teacher?
I love helping out people, irl and ig. I love giving them knowledge that they can later use. It gives me a great feel to know that i have taught someone something that will help them out later in life. I also love making friends and being a teacher would mean i can meet and get to know many more new people :D

What do you want to teach? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students) . Biology (so ig plants and mobs, and tips and tricks about them and such) Librarian , (This was never a teacher job in mc cities but, i really love writing and reading books, And i think teaching about books, on how to write well and other book related things would be great fun)

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class? First i would give them a verbal warning and make sure they understand my instructions clearly. Then if they continue to do so and i can not handle it i would contact the online Principal Or Vice Principal

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team) Yes , Qwikie#6848

Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching?
I guess rn the school looks kinda bland and a boring place but if we could make it more colourful and happy that would be cool.
I think i commented on your application last time already, thanks for showing interest in applying, again lol

Since this is your updated application, please explain more about biology since the last application will likely not be seen and instead this one.

Its not really called a librarian, its more of a Literature/English teacher. It focuses on creative writing etc i guess.

The principal will get back to your app shortly

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
As a Libarian, would you be able to give books to the students, help them if needed, and organize the library, or you would like to teach about books and how to write/use grammar properly such as a English Teacher? @Qwikie

Reactions: Death

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Your will be hired as our new role, Librarian, that will attend to the library of course and make books for the students to read. I will be adding you to the discord chat when I can. Welcome to the Team! ;)

Reactions: RobotKenny
Status
Not open for further replies.