Vehicle suggestion :D

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
? I'm not even in the teacher discord chat but alright. Can't fix what I can't see.

No it's not possible to modify it even if we are willing to. That would require us to decompile the plugin and modify the source which is prohibited by the creator. We're working on better vehicles anyways.
i know you are not, i was talking to cp42

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
i know you are not, i was talking to cp42
Yes, I am a teacher, but I didn't have a chance to join the discord, as my pc is broken. I'm using another one that blocks discord, but I feel that you being rude to @nibble doesnt show u r a good teacher. This server wouldn't be around rn if they didn't work their asses off for it, they put in so much work, even idek how much. It takes a crapton to run a server, and everyone but you seems to be grateful for it.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Yes, I am a teacher, but I didn't have a chance to join the discord, as my pc is broken. I'm using another one that blocks discord, but I feel that you being rude to @nibble doesnt show u r a good teacher. This server wouldn't be around rn if they didn't work their asses off for it, they put in so much work, even idek how much. It takes a crapton to run a server, and everyone but you seems to be grateful for it.
i am grateful for the server but you would understand more what i am getting at if you were in the teacher chat.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
+1 for Many
:p

Reactions: Powerfull

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
? I'm not even in the teacher discord chat but alright. Can't fix what I can't see.

No it's not possible to modify it even if we are willing to. That would require us to decompile the plugin and modify the source which is prohibited by the creator. We're working on better vehicles anyways.
Preach

Reactions: Powerfull