Not open for further replies.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Region request submarine ???

If you are trying to add more apartment buildings, you can currently not get them regioned as there are too many in the city already.

Reactions: Powerfull

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Region request submarine ???

If you are trying to add more apartment buildings, you can currently not get them regioned as there are too many in the city already.
i think it counts as an island also i made it now but if they decide it does not count as on an island then this request can just stay open until the region again, also it is only 1 apartment

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
i think it counts as an island also i made it now but if they decide it does not count as on an island then this request can just stay open until the region again, also it is only 1 apartment
The plot submarine is not an island ... islands are usually over 150x150 in size .... (also the plot 'submarine' was initially intended for a submarine ;) )

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
The plot submarine is not an island ... islands are usually over 150x150 in size .... (also the plot 'submarine' was initially intended for a submarine ;) )
I Know it is not an island i was talking about where it i-- just nvm and mind ya own business

Status
Not open for further replies.