Denied Virek's Architect Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

virek

May 29, 2017
Format
1. What is your username? Virek

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check): Millionaire

3. Do you have a discord account? Yes. Also familiar with administering discord servers.

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? Office building on 5. Apartments on 4, Apartments on 2, Modern houses on 1 (in the corners)

5. What building styles do you specialize in? Modern, Terraforming

6. What types of design do you specialize in? Exterior, Landscaping, Cityscaping

7. Why do you want to be an architect? I would like to be involved with larger projects that benefit the server. I am already familiar with WorldEdit and have used it extensively. I believe this will help me build much more complicated city structures than I can now within creative mode. There are also a lot of areas around the city that look like they are not finished or need to be improved. I'd just like to offer my help & get access to better tools.

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things? I'm active on discord during almost all hours and receive push notifications to my phone--so I make myself highly available. I'd be willing to help with builds or manage my own projects to improve certain parts of the city, if allowed.

Reactions: Optic

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
He is really good at building I saw his HQ he is an amazing builder and you would be so fun to have on the team because your nice and funny! Good luck man!!!

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
You have some nice skyscrapers, but all the builds I've seen have been modern & don't have interiors. Please experiment with styles, whether it's traditional, etc., and your interiors. Thanks for applying, you may re-apply in a week. Denied.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.