Voteparty??

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
Maybe there should be a voteparty added, this would be nice and you should make it so we have to reach 50 votes in order to get the whole server something. There normally is a crate which gives random stuff which u can customize into the rewards you want. You can change this in the config of the plugin and make it so we can get like xp from it or repair tokens or something. Anyways this was ma suggestion Have a nice dayy

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Maybe there should be a voteparty added, this would be nice and you should make it so we have to reach 50 votes in order to get the whole server something. There normally is a crate which gives random stuff which u can customize into the rewards you want. You can change this in the config of the plugin and make it so we can get like xp from it or repair tokens or something. Anyways this was ma suggestion Have a nice dayy
I like this idea :')
because I vote a lot lolol
plus this will encourage players to vote

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The server votes would need to be like atleast 1-2k when it starts then slowly increases but nice idea, tho i think it would be fair if all the players who voted at that month would receive the reward for the thingy, for example it took the server 3 months to get 5k votes, the people who voted in the 3 months span despite if they vote a lot or not, they get a reward

Reactions: Tricoh

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
With the introduction to the new Boxes we could make a box for voting with small loot and you can get that if 250 votes have been collected. Or you could do 500 votes with higher rewards. But I like this idea

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
But 1 guy can vote 4 times so if it were somewhere like 500 it would only require 125 people which is more than the average per day since at peak times theres 70-80 people or more and you need to add the players playing on other times of the day and majority of players vote. I cam to a conclusion that it should atleast take around 3-5-7 days of voting since it would be absurd to get the crate on the first day and it would be way too easy

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
But if you do a massive crate and you are not online when people get it. Then you have to whait 6 days again...

Death

Mar 18, 2017
But if you do a massive crate and you are not online when people get it. Then you have to whait 6 days again...
Uh no it should be like everyone gets the crate in their inventory or something they get a box of loot the same as what others get as long as you vote in the certain time period

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Another question : Do the top few voters (ppl with most no. of votes) get a special prize at the end of the month?
nahh i dont think thats really fair since like u can vote max 4 per day and voting more would be like 1 or 2 votes higher it shouldnt matter much