/warp shop selling mythic drops

Chloe1500

Hey!
While I was searching through all my junk in all my chests in all my plots, I came across a potential idea. With the new addition of /scroll, and you choose mythic drops, you get 7 random mythics. Possibly a lot of really good ones but then there are all the commons, rares, artisans, uncommons. You get a lot of the common mythics or some good ones but mainly the commons. If you get mythic drops a lot, they will soon stack up. If you want to sell them, in my opinion there would be like a 3% chance you can sell the commons and what not to other players but mostly unlikely. My idea is to have like at /warp shop a way to sell them like for a little bit of money back and so you don't have to dispose of them because everyone likes a little bit of cash. The selling of the mythic drops would be like common mythic drops are %price% artisans are %price% and so on. I am also suggesting it because at /warp shop you are able to sell rotten flesh and like regular saplings.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Well, I understand the appeal of this, but selling them through signs would be too difficult to setup because each drop is different and just going by a lore feature doesn't work (you need exact info everytime); a new section in /scroll where you can exchange drops for xp seems better.

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
Creating an area where you can sell your own mythic drops could potentially break the economy. Don't find this a good idea.