Warp theatre reboot!

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Some people may know, I once owned the theatre group. Me and some friends came up with the idea to put the warp back into use, I was given the opportunity to be the owner of 'The Theatre Group' a group that we put together to create suggestions and put on performances. We had many fun times, we'd do famous plays/musicals and improvise it all. With this job, I was given commands by Nibble to fire people, hire people and start a show. This was great fun and I have lots of nice memories from this.

When I had my temporary leave, the theatre was given to Toryn/YuriKatsuki (cant spell that sorry). I didn't really see her put on any shows, however if she did I apologise I was most likely offline. Now she might be quitting and the theatre hasn't been used in a while, I asked nibble if I could start using the theatre again and once again own the theatre group. He said yes!

From now on, I promise to try my best to hold weekly shows at the theatre. If anybody would like to put on a show there, feel free to message me either in game or on forums. All I need to know is your idea, and if it would be appropriate for the younger players on the server. Thanks very much for reading! I hope we can bring back the theatre group bigger and better!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Some people may know, I once owned the theatre group. Me and some friends came up with the idea to put the warp back into use, I was given the opportunity to be the owner of 'The Theatre Group' a group that we put together to create suggestions and put on performances. We had many fun times, we'd do famous plays/musicals and improvise it all. With this job, I was given commands by Nibble to fire people, hire people and start a show. This was great fun and I have lots of nice memories from this.

When I had my temporary leave, the theatre was given to Toryn/YuriKatsuki (cant spell that sorry). I didn't really see her put on any shows, however if she did I apologise I was most likely offline. Now she might be quitting and the theatre hasn't been used in a while, I asked nibble if I could start using the theatre again and once again own the theatre group. He said yes!

From now on, I promise to try my best to hold weekly shows at the theatre. If anybody would like to put on a show there, feel free to message me either in game or on forums. All I need to know is your idea, and if it would be appropriate for the younger players on the server. Thanks very much for reading! I hope we can bring back the theatre group bigger and better!
Maybe toryn can be your co-director or something, and maybe partner with Euns musical show

Reactions: Fiirena