We all need to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

We all need to talk. This has got out of hand in game and on forums. We must solve it now and here because it is getting worse by the minute. Now the problem is here that Mccities has a lot of players from different backgrounds that its hard to agree on everything. That is why in the past I have made suggestions for programs to help people understand cultures around the world. Since I expressed my opinion because someone else did there has been a full outrage from all directions against me against each other and against this whole server. I have been called very harsh and harmful names even threatened. To make this clear i am not a homophobe and have never been. I think that we all need to talk about what is going on in the server because something is not right because all these people are arguing, staff is trying to handle all this people are getting mad and getting banned. The staff I think has done a great job in this situation but i think the staff and we can do more to come together and get away from problems our world faces today. I think that expressing your opinion is what sparked this and we must understand that we all have different opinions but this is ridicules how this has got out of hand and we can ALL do better. This is harmful to all of us me, you and the staff if this does not stop what is this server going to be like us arguing and fighting over issues. We have to stop and come together I know this thing will fill with ugly comments against me but is that the right way to handle a situation like this. We have to talk about this because our cultures and feelings are turning into a big huge fight and no mute, no warning, and no ban from staff or anyone will stop this unless the actual players solve it themselves and thats what we have to do is come together. This has got out of hand and we have to do something.

Reactions: Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I respect your opinions, but I have the right to disagree with them, I am sorry if I am too harsh on you sometimes. I am willing to extend a hand of friendship if your spamming and disrespectful behavior changes. I love hearing peoples opinions, but hate it when they try to push them on to me, especially when they have no factual basis.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
We all need to talk. This has got out of hand in game and on forums. We must solve it now and here because it is getting worse by the minute. Now the problem is here that Mccities has a lot of players from different backgrounds that its hard to agree on everything. That is why in the past I have made suggestions for programs to help people understand cultures around the world. Since I expressed my opinion because someone else did there has been a full outrage from all directions against me against each other and against this whole server. I have been called very harsh and harmful names even threatened. To make this clear i am not a homophobe and have never been. I think that we all need to talk about what is going on in the server because something is not right because all these people are arguing, staff is trying to handle all this people are getting mad and getting banned. The staff I think has done a great job in this situation but i think the staff and we can do more to come together and get away from problems our world faces today. I think that expressing your opinion is what sparked this and we must understand that we all have different opinions but this is ridicules how this has got out of hand and we can ALL do better. This is harmful to all of us me, you and the staff if this does not stop what is this server going to be like us arguing and fighting over issues. We have to stop and come together I know this thing will fill with ugly comments against me but is that the right way to handle a situation like this. We have to talk about this because our cultures and feelings are turning into a big huge fight and no mute, no warning, and no ban from staff or anyone will stop this unless the actual players solve it themselves and thats what we have to do is come together. This has got out of hand and we have to do something.
Clean up your act. Everyday you break forum rules. Ignore staff warnings. Disrespect staff, and much more. Just right now you said "heather is beyond a maggot" which I take great offense too.

Reactions: TheGlory135

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
really @Jo3512 Do u have room to talk
So you bring up heather telling me that it has been a reoccurring problem that people take offense to my words? You are only proving how helpless you are in this situation.

lynniebop

Apr 15, 2017
People I think it's better if we all just calm down. Look Gabriel might be a rule breaker and I know people disrespect that, but in your life you need people like that. You never know he might amaze you. Look i know I'm butting into a conversation and I know I I'm not staff. Gabriel here abvouisly wrote that message so that he can start a new and make new friends. Don't you get it rule breakers always have a place in your heart because you get to help them excel and watch them be the bigger person. That's all I have to say thank you.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
People I think it's better if we all just calm down. Look Gabriel might be a rule breaker and I know people disrespect that, but in your life you need people like that. You never know he might amaze you. Look i know I'm butting into a conversation and I know I I'm not staff. Gabriel here abvouisly wrote that message so that he can start a new and make new friends. Don't you get it rule breakers always have a place in your heart because you get to help them excel and watch them be the bigger person. That's all I have to say thank you.
He will amaze you with his lack of common sense.

lynniebop

Apr 15, 2017
He will amaze you with his lack of common sense.
Maybe so.....maybe so........ but maybe giving people a chance will open him up. Trust me with rule breakers you need to give them your support and not let thyme down. I'm not saying encourage his behavior, but I'm saying to give him a chance in being his friend.

T

Trump15024

@Jo3512 STOP IT NOW! I made this post to bring people together and you need to stop this is outrageous that you are going back and fourth attacking me JUST STOP IT NOW this post was to help people and end this STOP IT NOW what is wrong with you when I AM TRYING TO DO SOMETHING GOOD you come on here and make horrible comments stop it now erase your posts and i will to

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
@Jo3512 STOP IT NOW! I made this post to bring people together and you need to stop this is outrageous that you are going back and fourth attacking me JUST STOP IT NOW this post was to help people and end this STOP IT NOW what is wrong with you when I AM TRYING TO DO SOMETHING GOOD you come on here and make horrible comments stop it now erase your posts and i will to
No. The forums needs to see your true side.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Maybe so.....maybe so........ but maybe giving people a chance will open him up. Trust me with rule breakers you need to give them your support and not let thyme down. I'm not saying encourage his behavior, but I'm saying to give him a chance in being his friend.
We have tried before. It is hopeless

lynniebop

Apr 15, 2017
Jo3512 you need to be nicer to Gabriel and Gabriel you need to be nicer to Jo3512. That's all their is too it.

Reactions: Realu

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
@Jo3512 I am giving you one more chance to erase your posts on this forum and so will I this is spam and all of us
Lmao you treat it like it is a hostage situation " I'm giving you one more chance" I am not posting anymore on this pointless post. You say you want to bring people together. You only want to tear them apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.