#WeWantCopsNotNoobs [Self Defense Suggestion]

RazeyRaze

Jul 21, 2017
Hello Guys Its me RazeyRaze. Today Im gonna be talking about a topic for MCCITIES To add because currently if you kill someone in self defense you get arrested. This isnt fair because some people are the victim and get arrested for no reason. Constently I asked staff to add the Self D law. But they said there is no way of checking if it was really self defense. So today I thought and thought. Then Finally what i came to was:

So I had this Idea since staff have logs. When staff check Logs it means there checking
What players said and what they resently did. Since cops already have /invsee why not let them get
Logs. In this Idea policeman Can check logs to see who got combated first if there lying then they
Will get arrested. I know what you staff are thinking "They will be able to see what players will say
Well technically no because Even though I never used logs you can get a programer to reprogram it
So they can Only See The combat logs. This Idea may Be a Long shot But I hope you enjoyed it.

-An Idea From RazeyRaze

Since this Is also part of the #WeWantCopsNotNoobs My Next Idea is maybe adding
No Jailsticks for Jr.Police Officers. Many people Will agree with this but the Jr.Officers Wont
But Jr.Officers should be properly trained in a training facility for Jr.Police's Only & There Training
Officers. I think this because Jr.Police Officers can abuse it and they have done it to me Before.
Even Though some of these officers deserve Jailsticks we dont know which ones we could Trust
So add a "POLICE IN TRAINING FACILITY". Thanks for reading my forum post!

-Another Idea From RazeyRaze

Last edited:

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Here is the problem with this, everyone who murders will claim it is self-defense. While I see a variate of this could be useful. The variattion would be that only staff members could use self defense (if someone tries killing them at a help me)
Completely true, so maybe creating a CombatLogSpy plugin which would also send the combat tag to the police.

SnarkyLemons

Jun 17, 2017
My Next Idea is maybe adding
No Jailsticks for Jr.Police Officers.
How about instead of this, there's a new rank, something like 'officer in training' or OIT? OIT's have a rank, but they aren't able to arrest anyone yet as they're still in training, while Jrpolice can, as jrpolice are still part of the police force.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

How about instead of this, there's a new rank, something like 'officer in training' or OIT? OIT's have a rank, but they aren't able to arrest anyone yet as they're still in training, while Jrpolice can, as jrpolice are still part of the police force.
This is a awesome idea like training officer

Reactions: SnarkyLemons

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
This is a awesome idea like training officer
Cadet is the proper term I believe.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hello Guys Its me RazeyRaze. Today Im gonna be talking about a topic for MCCITIES To add because currently if you kill someone in self defense you get arrested. This isnt fair because some people are the victim and get arrested for no reason. Constently I asked staff to add the Self D law. But they said there is no way of checking if it was really self defense. So today I thought and thought. Then Finally what i came to was:

So I had this Idea since staff have logs. When staff check Logs it means there checking
What players said and what they resently did. Since cops already have /invsee why not let them get
Logs. In this Idea policeman Can check logs to see who got combated first if there lying then they
Will get arrested. I know what you staff are thinking "They will be able to see what players will say
Well technically no because Even though I never used logs you can get a programer to reprogram it
So they can Only See The combat logs. This Idea may Be a Long shot But I hope you enjoyed it.

-An Idea From RazeyRaze

Since this Is also part of the #WeWantCopsNotNoobs My Next Idea is maybe adding
No Jailsticks for Jr.Police Officers. Many people Will agree with this but the Jr.Officers Wont
But Jr.Officers should be properly trained in a training facility for Jr.Police's Only & There Training
Officers. I think this because Jr.Police Officers can abuse it and they have done it to me Before.
Even Though some of these officers deserve Jailsticks we dont know which ones we could Trust
So add a "POLICE IN TRAINING FACILITY". Thanks for reading my forum post!

-Another Idea From RazeyRaze
This would make jailing someone take forever. And would cause so much trouble.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
..... Cadet.......

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I dont know whats happening if were suppose to be helping the police, or are we fighting the police, cus the police have so much corruption right now and jail sticks are needed cus thats basically the polcies job, arresting people duhhhh. But we need a training facility for cadets, mostly the new players, as some players know how to do a polices job so they could probably skip it but, if they make a big mistake, they can be demoted back to a ccadet

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
I dont know whats happening if were suppose to be helping the police, or are we fighting the police, cus the police have so much corruption right now and jail sticks are needed cus thats basically the polcies job, arresting people duhhhh. But we need a training facility for cadets, mostly the new players, as some players know how to do a polices job so they could probably skip it but, if they make a big mistake, they can be demoted back to a ccadet
There is actually a training facility (found it in my journeys mapping cayman), but it really needs an upgrade.

D

Deleted member 832

We need jail sticks to be less OP. I get bored sometimes and I go on a killing spree. Maybe let the veterans who like to kill become the SWAT or something as it’d be productive

Death

Mar 18, 2017
We need jail sticks to be less OP. I get bored sometimes and I go on a killing spree. Maybe let the veterans who like to kill become the SWAT or something as it’d be productive
Sure that be great, killing people without getting arrested

D

Deleted member 832

And once the player is killed they go to jail, we would only use swat for more experienced players as new players have noob gear

Death

Mar 18, 2017
And once the player is killed they go to jail, we would only use swat for more experienced players as new players have noob gear
The catch is that the swat can only use guns like the real swat, but u guys have acess to all guns and unli ammo in /duty. Srsly u go to jail if u die, that kinda stupid, ure already dead? Isnt thta technically being a vigilante enderport lol