#WeWantCopsNotNoobs [Self Defense Suggestion]

RazeyRaze

Jul 21, 2017
Here is the problem with this, everyone who murders will claim it is self-defense. While I see a variate of this could be useful. The variattion would be that only staff members could use self defense (if someone tries killing them at a help me)
Well we can reprogram logs to show who entered combat first with eachother and it would determain if its true or not

D

Deleted member 832

@RazeyRaze
While it is a good idea I don’t think this sort of thing will work. The system we have currently works ok but maybe if we had a /duel command for PvP, that allows players to fight without being jailed and when they’re dueling they cannot tag someone else?

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

RazeyRaze

Jul 21, 2017
@RazeyRaze
It would not be able to be added in a way you think it would
It Would Actaully If you could form a good develop team that could create plugins and stuff its
possible if you think about it. You just dont know how to develop stuff M8 its very possible
but it may take some work

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
It Would Actaully If you could form a good develop team that could create plugins and stuff its
possible if you think about it. You just dont know how to develop stuff M8 its very possible
No, it is possible but you don't realize that the server most likely cannot handle it. It would take a lot if storage as well (saving every combat tagging ever).

Writing code for this WOULD BE easy but im not sure about more specific server things

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
@RazeyRaze I make some plugins when I'm bored and this is not how it works. Admins have /msg spy perms and a combat log spy perm would be possible, but not a logs one.