What Are The Benefits of Having Money In The Bank?

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Hey ya'll,

I was thinking, and what are the benefits of keeping money in the bank? I'm really just wondering why you would keep money in the bank if you are loosing money doing so (insurance or bank robbing). Also, do you get taxed on the money you have in the bank? If you know of these benefits please tell me, I'm really interested.

(How do you get insurance for the money you have in the bank? The thing for how the command is performed makes no sense to me.)

Thanks for taking time to read this post!

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
I was wondering about this too. I was thinking, we are guaranteed to get robbed if we aren't told how to get insurance, but would it not make more sense just to keep your money on you so you don't have to buy insurance OR get robbed?

H

Heather

Hey guys, we are slowly releasing different elements of the bank to incorporate it smoothly as the elements are finished. We will be releasing more information as each new part is released and incorporated into the server. Speculating as @Jo3512 has tends to only cause panic, don't worry, we will be releasing more information as things are finished up.