Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Mall

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Boardwalk to fish

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
T

Trump15024

As the new mayor of Runnerboro I want to know what is important to the citizens of Runnerboro. If you live in Runnerboro comment below of what you would like to see done. There is also a poll with some suggestions at the top.

Reactions: acfuffy
T

Trump15024

Note: I plan to get all these things done but this is what you would like us to do first.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I already told y'all but m'kay i'll take a massive park that is nature friendly and eco friendly and has advertisement boards for small companies only.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
As the new mayor of Runnerboro I want to know what is important to the citizens of Runnerboro. If you live in Runnerboro comment below of what you would like to see done. There is also a poll with some suggestions at the top.
I'll build for you Gabriel

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

We are looking for high quality builders I have hired cp42 because I have seen his builds and will be hiring servers architects

T

Trump15024

Yeah I agree that cp42 is a wonderful builder and he will be helping us but I am looking for a server arch so someone random doesn't just like blow the place up lol

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Yeah I agree that cp42 is a wonderful builder and he will be helping us but I am looking for a server arch so someone random doesn't just like blow the place up lol
gosh youre like IronMan in captainamerica civil war wont let down youre ego for 1 second, you dont even know, there are some players who build better than archs. A "Tag" with arch dosent make you the only good builders around. How do you think these "Archs" got to arch than from being a good regular player whos good at building like everyone else. You can design you can create. That means youre an (ARCH) a tag dosent make you any better than the other. I can be staff and be corrupt while a regular player actually helps everyone out. Who is better? A tag is just a way to see who you can contact for that specific place but the rest of us all have our hidden talents some can be better than those with the tag.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
gosh youre like IronMan in captainamerica civil war wont let down youre ego for 1 second, you dont even know, there are some players who build better than archs. A "Tag" with arch dosent make you the only good builders around. How do you think these "Archs" got to arch than from being a good regular player whos good at building like everyone else. You can design you can create. That means youre an (ARCH) a tag dosent make you any better than the other. I can be staff and be corrupt while a regular player actually helps everyone out. Who is better? A tag is just a way to see who you can contact for that specific place but the rest of us all have our hidden talents some can be better than those with the tag.
Ye- yea... L-like m-me? I- I'm a-a good b-b-builder t-too!