What mods are allowed on the server?

quietsamurai1998

Sep 9, 2017
What mods are allowed? The server rules are rather vague, saying that any mods that "Give an unfair advantage" are banned.

I wanted to add Inventory Tweaks for some storage management, but I don't want to break any rules. According to this post, mods like minimaps are allowed, as long as they don't show players, caves, animals, etc.

TL;DR: Where is the line between an unfair and acceptable mod?

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
What mods are allowed? The server rules are rather vague, saying that any mods that "Give an unfair advantage" are banned.

I wanted to add Inventory Tweaks for some storage management, but I don't want to break any rules. According to this post, mods like minimaps are allowed, as long as they don't show players, caves, animals, etc.

Unfair mods are autoclicker, X-ray, radar with players, hacked client, etc. but I'm not the best to ask, I'm a noob when it comes to mods lol

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Unfair advantages, like xray, fly hacks, autoclicker, kill aura etc. People having these mods/hacks are having a huge advantage on other players.
Inventory tweaks looks fine, you are allowed to use it if you want. It helps to sort your chests and inventory, but has nothing to do with earning money or whatever.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Dont get confused u are also allowed to use Minimap mod for navigation and waypoints. The waypoints wont allow u to tp but it will help in marking places. Just make sure to off the radar.

PingtothePong

Jun 28, 2017
The Milky Way
www.baconsizzling.com
Unfair advantages, like xray, fly hacks, autoclicker, kill aura etc. People having these mods/hacks are having a huge advantage on other players.
Inventory tweaks looks fine, you are allowed to use it if you want. It helps to sort your chests and inventory, but has nothing to do with earning money or whatever.
I've been playing on MCCities on Vanilla since I started, and for a while have wanted to use Optifine+NotEnoughItems. Is this setup OK?

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I've been playing on MCCities on Vanilla since I started, and for a while have wanted to use Optifine+NotEnoughItems. Is this setup OK?
I don't think it would let you join server with not enough items. I don't know if you like to pvp, but I find 5zig+optifine (something 1.7 animations mod) very useful xd

Death

Mar 18, 2017

No xray or radar,kill aura as long as the mods give you an advantage among other players. If the mod is like too much items mod that gives you guides on how to make an item that is allowed. 5Zig Mod wil also be allowed

D

Deleted member 832

Cough Oreo mod!!!!1!1!2!2!1’qnnqnqbbbw
Much hax such good