Who Wants to Fight for the Role as King For the Kingdom Roleplay!?

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
OKAY Guys I just thought about this and whoever Wins the the fight for the King Gets it and gets to live in a Fabulous Castle With Meh and a Few others who are going to role-play as the rest of the Royal Family! ~ The Fight will be on on Wednesday this week :D!! Btw Comment if you want to fight for the role as King! and gets to live in a bootyful castle with magical uni's ~ Queen Toryn

Btw Right Click to see the castle in a new tab :3 ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wonder

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
I WILL TRY TO WIN!! (Enter me toryn enter me now!) xD ik dramatic
Also i will be the reporter of the battle :D

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Should i fight for king not rlly? I mean Ill be sitting in My castle as King already, and be eating popcorn while launching cannonballs to destroy your walls XD muahahaha

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Actually I got bored and forgot I have to build my castle so I'll be King hue hue. I don't feel like fighting so am I king?

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Its a Kingdom Role-play coming very soon :D!
This is the second time u asked for the kingdom roleplay. I hope it will be successful this time :D Btw are u gonna upload the castle into one of ur plots, thats gona looks so cool!

D

Deleted member 832

OKAY Guys I just thought about this and whoever Wins the the fight for the King Gets it and gets to live in a Fabulous Castle With Meh and a Few others who are going to role-play as the rest of the Royal Family! ~ The Fight will be on on Wednesday this week :D!! Btw Comment if you want to fight for the role as King! and gets to live in a bootyful castle with magical uni's ~ Queen Toryn

I AM KING YOU PEASANTS YOU WILL BOW DOWN AND KISS MY SHOES DUNT TUCH MY QUEENIE WIFE

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017

Can I be the archer? ;3

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Toryn can I be the prince cus I'm your brother in the game. And did u measure the plot in creative so I know where to place it on the island

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Enderport I will fight for king maybe on the weekend. I'll most probable lose but, ima try. I'll still be stuck on God or maybe prince role but, I'll try to defeat for u for the throne and I'll shoot all the castle guards out hue hue