Wild bases

H

Heather

A good way to make a wild base is to travel as far away from spawn as you can, cause the farther out you are the less likely it is to be discovered. The best way to avoid it being found is to make your base underground with a hidden entrance, setting a /home there to get back. Remember to lock any chests but in the wild griefing is enabled so don't place anything there you would mind loosing since anyone can take it if they find you place. Good luck and enjoy the wild!

Reactions: Powerfull

Savagewolf_

Feb 20, 2017
Thx becaus there was a Guy i am not going to tell his name *enderport* ihad a base at bedrock
He came and he blow it al up...........

But i dont got eevidence because i didnt now how to see my screens back you know

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
A good way to make a wild base is to travel as far away from spawn as you can, cause the farther out you are the less likely it is to be discovered. The best way to avoid it being found is to make your base underground with a hidden entrance, setting a /home there to get back. Remember to lock any chests but in the wild griefing is enabled so don't place anything there you would mind loosing since anyone can take it if they find you place. Good luck and enjoy the wild!
The wild is a warzone.... It is a...... Wasteland....

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Thank you arch lord Heather :D