wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
What is your in game name?
wisemanjp (Nickname Will)
What is your rank on the server?
I am a small little Citizen :>

but i can go up to Executive muahhaha secret weapon :>

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school)
Mountain! :)
Why do you want to become a teacher?
I LOVE TEACHING! And books, for that matter. It'd be awesome to work closer with Arius (@Individuall), as I've never really hung out with him much. (Hi Arius c: )

What do you want to teach? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students)
I would like to become a Librarian with Qwikie! I really enjoy writing, and have previously been an author and Head of Books at MCBooks. I am very often online, and it would be amazing to be able to connect with other people through literature.

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class?
I would warn them once, then send them to Principal's office if the disrespectful behavior continued.
Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Yeppers! Lovely Val #3736 :) I'm also in the MCCities Discord.
Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching?

well hello there

Reactions: mabes

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
@Individuall better accept my daughter *grroowlll* she needs to join teacher team and follow in mamas foot steps :,) I remember when my mother was teacher same time as me :,) anyways, good luck sweet baby Jesus William : )

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Welcome to the Team! You have been accepted as one of our Library Teachers. You will read to the students and do fun reading activities, pass out books or take turns reading to them. I will be contacting you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.