Denied WonderK's Teacher app ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
  • What is your rank on the server? Citizen
  • What is your /ar check time? 15 days and 18 hours
  • How often can you play on the server? i play like 5-7 hours a day with @Toryn XD
  • Why do you want to become a teacher? I have wanted to become a teacher ever since school repoened and i want to teach kids and have a fun time on the server too
  • What do you want to teach? Please include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied.
  • 1 Language arts
  • 2 Heath
  • 3 art
  • 4 cooking (sf cooking xD)
  • 5 history
  • What would you do if a student wasn't behaving during class? id give him/her a few warnings then send them to the office if they dont stop
  • Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible and follow the law. Yes i do!
  • Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching? nope thanks for reading my app!!!

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Thanks for taking the time to apply! I could really use a language arts teacher, but for now that will have to wait. Over the past while you've had trouble not breaking chat rules, and even though you have been better at not breaking them lately, I still have seen you break chat rules. You've made a good effort, keep it up and I'd be glad to have to on my teacher team. You may reapply in one week and best of luck ~

Application Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.