Denied xBeandon's Teacher Application

xBrxndon

Jul 20, 2017
1. Minecraft Name: xBeandon

Subjects: (2-3) Building Workshop, Art, or Theater

Rank?: Citizen

What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?: 3 Warnings. Warning number 1 would be, me telling them to settle down and listen to the lesson/do their work. Warning number 2 would be, me pulling them outside the classroom and telling them "Please settle down. Other students are here to learn as you are taking this as a joke. If I do not see you behaving or settling down for the rest of the class, you will be heading to the principle's office and be receiving a call home." Finally, Warning number 3 would be, me telling that student(s) to head to the principle's office at this moment and they will receive a call home.

Discord?: I do have an account~

Timezone?: Eastern Time Zone

Why do you want to become a teacher?: I work at a Day Camp during the summer. I have great experiences with kids/teenagers. I've always had a passion to drive a student/camper into wanting more with life. Working with kids has opened up a lot about certain behaviors. Some behavioral issues may not be because of hating school/class/camp, but it could be something going on in there home. Noticing a true passion to learn really allows a kid to stand out and I would love to be a back beam for that kid. I want kids to follow their dream and not someone else's. I want to be that screw that puts it all together for them. Money isn't what I am looking for, but working with kids is. That is why I want to become a teacher.

Do you agree to be a good role model? As a Camp Counselor, yes I feel like a good role model. I am always there for my kids and always want them to reach their goals of that day. Being a counselor really allowed me to open up to more of my own responsibilities and apply them to the kids, hoping it will help them be more proactive with multiple situations. A good role model isn't necessarily a poster model for everyone to follow, but someone that is there to help and someone that is there to improve someone's life. That is why I believe I am a good role model.

Thank you for reading!
Hoping for the Best,
-xBeandon

Reactions: Tricoh

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
1. Minecraft Name: xBeandon

Subjects: (2-3) Building Workshop, Art, or Theater

Rank?: Citizen

What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?: 3 Warnings. Warning number 1 would be, me telling them to settle down and listen to the lesson/do their work. Warning number 2 would be, me pulling them outside the classroom and telling them "Please settle down. Other students are here to learn as you are taking this as a joke. If I do not see you behaving or settling down for the rest of the class, you will be heading to the principle's office and be receiving a call home." Finally, Warning number 3 would be, me telling that student(s) to head to the principle's office at this moment and they will receive a call home.

Discord?: I do have an account~

Timezone?: Eastern Time Zone

Why do you want to become a teacher?: I work at a Day Camp during the summer. I have great experiences with kids/teenagers. I've always had a passion to drive a student/camper into wanting more with life. Working with kids has opened up a lot about certain behaviors. Some behavioral issues may not be because of hating school/class/camp, but it could be something going on in there home. Noticing a true passion to learn really allows a kid to stand out and I would love to be a back beam for that kid. I want kids to follow their dream and not someone else's. I want to be that screw that puts it all together for them. Money isn't what I am looking for, but working with kids is. That is why I want to become a teacher.

Do you agree to be a good role model? As a Camp Counselor, yes I feel like a good role model. I am always there for my kids and always want them to reach their goals of that day. Being a counselor really allowed me to open up to more of my own responsibilities and apply them to the kids, hoping it will help them be more proactive with multiple situations. A good role model isn't necessarily a poster model for everyone to follow, but someone that is there to help and someone that is there to improve someone's life. That is why I believe I am a good role model.

Thank you for reading!
Hoping for the Best,
-xBeandon
Building workshop seems interesting ... How would you plan to teach that?