Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Questions:
Your current in game name:
My in game name is Xx_Die_xX, but I plan to change it back to cp42 soon.

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): Yes, I do!

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3): Out of my 4 plots, I think /plot home 4 is the best. My 4th plot is made up of 4 merged plots, and I have multiple builds on it, but the one I would like to submit is the one names "Acacian Manor" built with acacia wood and quartz. This is my favorite build, but you may look at any of my 4 plots!!!

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?:
I prefer exterior design. I have a good sense of space for my exterior, by my interior sense is not as good. I can still build interior, just I don't enjoy it as much!

How much time do you tend to build each week?: I tend to spend 8-12 hours a week building. I have a lot of projects I accepted from people, so i am spending more time nowadays.

Tell us about your favorite building memory:
My favorite building memory is building a large arena, one I modeled after the Roman Colesseum. I am still working on it now, but I hope to finish it soon, and to submit it to staff so it can be reviewed, and possibly made /warp pvp. It is very big, almost taking up 4 merged creative plots, but I have really enjoyed building with blocks I do not use often (sandstone, sand, etc.), and it has been really fun!!! I really enjoy working on it, even though I may have made a few mistakes!

Thanks so much for looking at my application!!! I hope I can become the newest architect on McCities!!!
-Xx_Die_xX (cp42)

Edit:
Some of you may know that I am a police officer on the server. I know that I cannot be both police and architect, so if I am accepted I understand you would have to remove me from police. Shoutout to Ciel for having such a great police team, and I had a ton of fun while it lasted :D

Last edited:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Thanks all!!!
I'm so anxious!!! Ik there's so many arch apps open rn, I hope Heather doesn't explode with all of them! It would make a mess in @Coban's closet!!! (Get the joke?!) :D thanks for everything Heather!!!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
The last cop-arch I remember was @Lemonss (RIP), it can be a bit too much for some people to be both, but good luck.
Yea, I decided it would be more beneficial at this point to be an arch, I asked Ciel and Heather and they said u could be 1. No offense to anyone, but I chose Arch, and it was the toughest decision I have made on the server bcz i love police!

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Yea, I decided it would be more beneficial at this point to be an arch, I asked Ciel and Heather and they said u could be 1. No offense to anyone, but I chose Arch, and it was the toughest decision I have made on the server bcz i love police!
I could never be a police because I like to rob the bank too much. That's the only reason I won't apply for teacher.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
That may be true, but I'm just gonna wait till a new principal is chosen.
Yea, I chose to apply the hour that Izzie and Eve decided to post about leaving :( what bad timing D:

Last edited:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Questions:
Your current in game name:
My in game name is Xx_Die_xX, but I plan to change it back to cp42 soon.

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): Yes, I do!

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3): Out of my 4 plots, I think /plot home 4 is the best. My 4th plot is made up of 4 merged plots, and I have multiple builds on it, but the one I would like to submit is the one names "Acacian Manor" built with acacia wood and quartz. This is my favorite build, but you may look at any of my 4 plots!!!

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?:
I prefer exterior design. I have a good sense of space for my exterior, by my interior sense is not as good. I can still build interior, just I don't enjoy it as much!

How much time do you tend to build each week?: I tend to spend 8-12 hours a week building. I have a lot of projects I accepted from people, so i am spending more time nowadays.

Tell us about your favorite building memory:
My favorite building memory is building a large arena, one I modeled after the Roman Colesseum. I am still working on it now, but I hope to finish it soon, and to submit it to staff so it can be reviewed, and possibly made /warp pvp. It is very big, almost taking up 4 merged creative plots, but I have really enjoyed building with blocks I do not use often (sandstone, sand, etc.), and it has been really fun!!! I really enjoy working on it, even though I may have made a few mistakes!

Thanks so much for looking at my application!!! I hope I can become the newest architect on McCities!!!
-Xx_Die_xX (cp42)

Edit:
Some of you may know that I am a police officer on the server. I know that I cannot be both police and architect, so if I am accepted I understand you would have to remove me from police. Shoutout to Ciel for having such a great police team, and I had a ton of fun while it lasted :D
I'm scared... it's almost a week! But, Heather has a ton o' apps to look at, so if she doesn't drown in them I hope she can look at mine! (this is NOT a request for it to be looked at :D)

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I'm scared... it's almost a week! But, Heather has a ton o' apps to look at, so if she doesn't drown in them I hope she can look at mine! (this is NOT a request for it to be looked at :D)
If it hasn't been looked at in a week, just still be patient xD. There is no point bumping the post because will be reviewed at one point. I'm not sure if it's Heather as well, I think they are waiting for the new principals to be added/promoted.

Once again, good luck!

(You also are not missing much XD, unfortunately school has not been open for a while :/ )

Reactions: Powerfull
H

Heather

You really seem devoted to doing large builds and that's definitely a great trait to have and you have a wonderful eye on how to make repeating segments look well together. However, I think your smaller builds could use some more work, especially since most archs are commissioned to build smaller projects and houses for fellow players. Good luck in the future!

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.