Yankee & Co, Investigations, Consultations at your service:

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
The legal office of Yankee & Co is an upcoming firm that will conduct independent investigations and represent clients. Founded on 12/11/2017 by yankeefan1187, President and CEO. Hiring of attorneys is up to you for your legal needs! We (as the company) are in the private sector and will not part-take in criminal law. This firm operates on basis of non-biased representing.

Want to become an attorney?

Requirements:

Must have served as an attorney or law enforcement officer (in MC or real life) cumulating 1 year or more.

You MAY NOT have committed more than 1 felony or 3 misdemeanor offenses within the last month!

This is the official application format:

Your IGN:

Date of the application:

Your server rank:

List any past crimes if any (felonies and misdemeanors):

List ALL law enforcement and/or legal experiences (US federal law enforcement agencies and military police units are acceptable):

Have you served in the armed forces in real life (NATO countries and Israel count here; optional, but may have a higher chance of being accepted if you answer Yes. Provide proof by including pay grade, entry and discharge dates, unit, battalion, last name of your CO)?

Why do you want to become a(n) attorney with the firm? (6+ sentences)

What makes you a great employee? (1+ paragraph)

Why should I hire you over other applicants? (100 words or more)

What can you bring to the firm? (100 words or more)

Any other things I need to know about?

Other information on the firm:

Payment and surcharges will be discussed in game and in private with the attorney-client privilege. This company's HQ will operate mainly out of my apartment until a building is found.

This company is not affiliated with any government agency on the server. Yankee & Co 2017 Trademark, All Rights Reserve

Reactions: Tricoh
T

Trump15024

The legal office of Yankee & Co is an upcoming firm that will conduct independent investigations and represent clients. Founded on 12/11/2017 by yankeefan1187, President and CEO. Hiring of attorneys is up to you for your legal needs! We (as the company) are in the private sector and will not part-take in criminal law. This firm operates on basis of non-biased representing.

Requirements:

Must have served as an attorney or law enforcement officer (in MC or real life) cumulating 1 year or more.

You MAY NOT have committed more than 1 felony or 3 misdemeanor offenses within the last month!

Your IGN:

Date of the application:

Your server rank:

List ALL law enforcement and/or legal experiences (US federal law enforcement agencies and military police units are acceptable):

Have you served in the armed forces in real life (NATO countries and Israel count here; optional, but may have a higher chance of being accepted if you answer Yes. Provide proof by including pay grade, entry and discharge dates, unit, battalion, last name of your CO)?

Payment and surcharges will be discussed in game and in private with the attorney-client privilege. This company's HQ will operate mainly out of my apartment until a building is found.

This company is not affiliated with any government agency on the server. Yankee & Co 2017 Trademark, All Rights Reserve
I see you like law and politics if you want to talk hit me up with a conversation

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
Yes I do know my politics and law very well. Family mainly and I have 4 years experience as a federal agent on various servers.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
What does this company do for the server? How will it make monney etc? I don't really get it, but you do know your business :O

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Requirements:

Your IGN:

Date of the application:

Your server rank:

Damn no offense but I dont think any one would do like 1 job for 1 year in a game well atleast if its regarding law or politics since there isnt much but one government and the government is like player made. I also would not think that someone who is suppose to be like part of the Armed Forces, speaking hes an adult by now would be playing in a roleplay server. No offense to any adults and if you are one, but I highly doubt someone with the same experience or understanding as you with politics are an active member in the community besides probabbly Gabriel I guess but hes also a teen so Im not sure if anyone is really skilled with military police or armed forced irl speaking since minecraft is a common kids game, I highly doubt there is someone who fits the attributes you are looking for that plays here. This is just my opinion but good luck tho. I know a little politics and law but not really totally interested in it.

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
What does this company do for the server? How will it make monney etc? I don't really get it, but you do know your business :O
Pricing for consultations would be discussed in private with me. There are no contracts, just straight consultations and fees. There will be no ridiculous fees like "Book and Quill fees or expenses for rent and blah blah."