Yo its Lizzie

__Lizzie

Aug 21, 2017
Name: Lizzie (Duh) // __Lizzie
How I found this server: Me and my friends were looking for a fun server where we could live in a city type place and MCcities was one of the first ones we found, and certainly my favourite <3
My favourite memory (so far): <3 My vomit bucket at rosy252566's bar (you should check it out by the way its gr8 #promo)
A bit about me: ...Im annoying

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
How I found this server: Me and my friends were looking for a fun server where we could live in a city type place and MCcities was one of the first ones we found, and certainly my favourite <3
My favourite memory (so far): <3 My vomit bucket at rosy252566's bar (you should check it out by the way its gr8 #promo)
Hai, I've seen you In-game..... Welcomeeeee

Reactions: Powerfull

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
yo whats good my dude

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
welcome

yo it's Tessa Brooks

Poppy

Aug 19, 2017
Middle-Earth
Best bar going babes

Reactions: Tricoh