Zombie attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

I think we should have where staff releases zombies in the city and we can see who lasts the longest without being killed and whoever wins will get a prize or something.

Reactions: Hunk00

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Gabriel, This is a city roleplay server. You are asking for a zombie survival server. I think you meant to say staff should do a event with zombies involved, however staff have not done a event in a long time. As superdude4299 said, If you want that type of game-play, you are free to go to a different server.

Hunk00

Mar 25, 2017
I was thinking about this idea and I actually like it. I think it is a great idea except that the zombies should be enhanced a little to be a little more powerful and during the time it should be night time. I also think its kinda sad how they give this guy a title on the forums like hes someone important. "veteran player" pfffftt

Reactions: Trump15024

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
This server really isn't based off of surviving, and Gabriel I thought you were trying to make it more realistic. In all of your other posts you said that there was not enough economy and such, but then this is going in the opposite direction. The purpose of the server is to be an RP city server and this takes away from the focus of being as realistic as possible.

Reactions: Hidden124
H

Heather

This thread has been locked due to arguments among players in the comments instead of constructive discussion. I love having events for you guys and we could possibly do something like this again with a cool prize added in. We've had many fun events previously, one of my favorites was a random snowball fight that I organized. They're fun, spice things up, and provide a base for the community to come together and have fun as a whole. I'll try to start organizing events more often again guys, sorry I kinda trailed off as I got super busy with work and college.

Status
Not open for further replies.