Orange

Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
1. What is your username?
0rangeThunder
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes
4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/plot home 1 (the plot id is -3;-8)
5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I would like to be an architect so I can take my building to the next level. I have been on Minecraft since the 25 of December 2014. Ever since I joined I started to build, and like everyone, the houses started as blocky wood houses. These blocky wood houses soon changed into ultra modern and advanced builds. I soon found a passion for building on this game and would like to build these houses on this server.
6. How would you contribute to community projects?
I could help contribute in any way needed. I have skills in lots of categories and would be willing to help out.

Thank you for your time!
Edit: The building is the largest one, and I did almost all of it EXEPT some small pieces of furniture. Furniture was done by WyvnWolf

Reactions: wisemanjp

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
The houses you submitted were pretty boxy and simple. Try adding some depth and shape variation, and work on use of space in your interiors. You can always roam the city and look for inspiration for your builds, or ask other builders for tips :) Build 2-3 houses that showcase your abilities and reapply in two weeks. Thank you, application denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.