1 year as staff! - Individuall

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
I just realized I’m days off, but I was promoted to Helper on November 11, 2017.

I would like to thank @Coban and @nibble, of course, for the promotion and opportunity. I would also like to thank others staff/ex-staff that has helped me along the way to becoming Senior Moderator. Being staff is not easy and not boring at all. But it has been fun to experience and help loads of players everyday and even learn something myself. Staff aren’t perfect, but we try our best to assist in any way we can.

In my early stages of being a Helper Marie, Hidden124 and I were good friends. I also remember Hidden and I was promoted helper on the same day and we always had fun online... the three helpers and of course we had Turkey as the oldest helper. Those days were fun and I’d go back if I could. In those days is where I started the book (some of you may know) “Life of Staff” and where PurpleTurkey would take up all the pages with his “stories”

When I started out on this server I was super lost, kept to myself and my only friends were Najlab3, Cute_Savage, thespyalex1 and Owen but becoming a staff member has changed all of that and I’ve made so many friends that I can’t even believe it. I’ve completed most of my goals on the server like having an island, millions of dollars, becoming an architect, and becoming a staff member that I’m super proud of. The only goal I have left/been have is to find a mansion, which hopefully happens haha.

So thank you for everyone congratulating me on every step/level of being a staff member, it means a lot! :)

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Congratulations buddy, you worked hard and this is your outcome. Super proud of you. You've achieved a great deal of things that will be remembered for a long time. I just want to thank you for all the time and effort you spent improving and helping the server and its players. Your work is much appreciated and looking forward to another year. :D

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
I just realized I’m days off, but I was promoted to Helper on November 11, 2017.

I would like to thank @Coban and @nibble, of course, for the promotion and opportunity. I would also like to thank others staff/ex-staff that has helped me along the way to becoming Senior Moderator. Being staff is not easy and not boring at all. But it has been fun to experience and help loads of players everyday and even learn something myself. Staff aren’t perfect, but we try our best to assist in any way we can.

In my early stages of being a Helper Marie, Hidden124 and I were good friends. I also remember Hidden and I was promoted helper on the same day and we always had fun online... the three helpers and of course we had Turkey as the oldest helper. Those days were fun and I’d go back if I could. In those days is where I started the book (some of you may know) “Life of Staff” and where PurpleTurkey would take up all the pages with his “stories”

When I started out on this server I was super lost, kept to myself and my only friends were Najlab3, Cute_Savage, thespyalex1 and Owen but becoming a staff member has changed all of that and I’ve made so many friends that I can’t even believe it. I’ve completed most of my goals on the server like having an island, millions of dollars, becoming an architect, and becoming a staff member that I’m super proud of. The only goal I have left/been have is to find a mansion, which hopefully happens haha.

So thank you for everyone congratulating me on every step/level of being a staff member, it means a lot! :)
Congrats! im so happy for you!! ^-^ haha youll always be my in-game celeb crush so i guess that makes you my fav staff too xD