eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
What is your in game name? 8x16

What is your rank on the server? Millionaire

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school) EST time zone

Why do you want to become a teacher? I want to become teacher, i was an old one but then I resigned because I was quiting. I want to become teacher to have an actual experience as teaching students on McCities and be able to conduct a class and challenge the players to something different. I'm a fairly open person and i love to socialize with everyone, and this would be a great role and experience! I also have a lot of free time on the server just roaming around or chatting in gl, if I get teacher I'll have some use to working on the server xD This position is extremelyyy fun as it resembles an irl scenario and i would love to interact differently to players/students in an classroom with an subject I'm ... fairly good at :)

What do you want to teach? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students) My main subject would be SF COOKING (Exotic Garden-Food section in the guide). I wouldn't mind teaching laws either but im not Police anymore so that would be a little weird but I know them by heart. If any of those 2 aren't available I'm open to being suggested any new subjects that aren't taken!

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class? If a student is misbehaving in class i would give out 1 warning to start of with. If they continue to ignore my warn I'll give them one last chance. If they continue AGAIN for the third time, i will send them to the principles office.

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team) Ena #6220

Goodluck bbs

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Great Application!
You've been accepted a Teacher, and you'll be teaching SF Cooking.

Application Accepted.

Reactions: Bob_49 and Ena
Status
Not open for further replies.