Selling A 16x16 map of Cayman Island

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
so everyone is aware, I work with kenny at MC Venture on map making and this price of 100k includes ONLY the maps.

256 item frames can be purchased from us at 10% above market value for $28,160 or you may purchase the leather and wood from the shop and make them yourself for a 10% savings. individually the price for one item frame is $110.

thank you for you business and your investment in a better sense of direction :)

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
them frames expensive what can i say :oops: . and i know death has been saying that mapping is easy, and it certainly isnt rocket science, but the size map your getting and the time that goes into making it is certainly worth the money.

free installation tho! :)

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
them frames expensive what can i say :oops: . and i know death has been saying that mapping is easy, and it certainly isnt rocket science, but the size map your getting and the time that goes into making it is certainly worth the money.

free installation tho! :)
Well I hope you can safe mine up for a while. If needed I can habe it stored with my friend. I am on holliday now. Will take care of the item frames myself.

And yes most certainly worth it! I will comsider using your service again after this one. But first want to see my beautifull map :eek:

Reactions: RobotKenny

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
Well I hope you can safe mine up for a while. If needed I can habe it stored with my friend. I am on holliday now. Will take care of the item frames myself.

And yes most certainly worth it! I will comsider using your service again after this one. But first want to see my beautifull map :eek:
sounds great dude, saves us the trouble! just have the item frames on the wall where you want them and well come hang the map. and holding it till your back from holiday is not a problem at all :)

Reactions: ItzJazzMade