A HOUSE SITUATION THAT MAKES ME ENRAGED

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
You never miss an opportunity to write a speech lmao :D
lmao, well when i see someone going through something that i went though, i see an opportunity to talk an issue which i feared to talk about when it happened to me. I guess its less of a speech, but more an reason to make my wrongs right, to stand up for others b/c i couldn't do the same for myself ^-^ hehe ur right tho :> i do very much enjoy speeches

Reactions: mabes and Icey

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
Im sorry your going through this... sometimes things out of our control happen, things that arent right, but just happen. And ik it SUCKS, and ive been through it @Zinc Sakira... ive lost houses, plots, money, and a lot of things that i really cared about. And yes, it seems unfair, un right... and ive felt the same way, but there are so many wonderful things in life... things that we should all be grateful for.. and as much as this sucks, things are going to happen, and as sad and awful as it may be, theres ALWAYS something to smile about. I dont blame you for being mad, in fact i agree with you. Im glad you shared your story, i would be glad to help you buy it back, or find a better one ^-^ It seems a lot of people here want to help you, this place is like a family <3 and we all care about you... i know what its like to loose something with sentimental value, i lost my first house that i worked my ass off for because of a trust issue... and let me tell you, it SUCKED, and i will still feel hurt every time someone brings it up... but the thing is, i have so much to be grateful for, as unfair as it is, im still alive, im still breathing, and i still have loved ones around me <3 and so i hope your situation gets better ^-^ There are always going to be unfair things in life, but sometimes we have to look past and smile ^-^
Wow I want to take a minute to thank @Laurel for being on this server and being so positive! If I could give you a million dollars I would :3 $-$
Thanks for making this server amazing!