Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
What is your in game name?

My Minecraft username is Alex_the_cool_11

What is your rank on the server?

My rank on the server is currently rich, plus I have a "Summer rank" (that I received from the summer ticket).

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school)

I'm in timezone UTC +1

Why do you want to become a teacher?

I want to become a teacher, because teaching is a job which is a huge part in our society, because without education and knowledge nothing will work. I also want to become a teacher, because I like to be a good model and I like teaching people about different topics. Now I'm applying for teacher, because I've became a kinder player

What subjects do you want to teach in? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of your chosen subject(s) are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students)

The topic I mostly would prefer to teach would be economy. The topic I would secondly prefer to teach would be Minecraft Science (Especially Minecraft Physics). My third option would be that I would like to teach would be general studies (as I know it's a subject where students get to improve their presentation and communication skills).

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class?

If a student wasn't behaving in class, I would first of all give them either 1 or 2 verbal warnings (depending on how serious the case is) and tell them what to do to improve their behaviour. If that wouldn't help, I would contact the principal first of all. If they wouldn't be online, I'd contact the Vice Principal, to make sure that I can send the student to the principals office.

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)

I have Discord. My name on Discord is Alex_the_cool_11 #8681

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
What is your in game name?

My Minecraft username is Alex_the_cool_11

What is your rank on the server?

My rank on the server is currently rich, plus I have a "Summer rank" (that I received from the summer ticket).

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school)

I'm in timezone UTC +1

Why do you want to become a teacher?

I want to become a teacher, because teaching is a job which is a huge part in our society, because without education and knowledge nothing will work. I also want to become a teacher, because I like to be a good model and I like teaching people about different topics. Now I'm applying for teacher, because I've became a kinder player

What subjects do you want to teach in? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of your chosen subject(s) are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students)

The topic I mostly would prefer to teach would be economy. The topic I would secondly prefer to teach would be Minecraft Science (Especially Minecraft Physics). My third option would be that I would like to teach would be general studies (as I know it's a subject where students get to improve their presentation and communication skills).

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class?

If a student wasn't behaving in class, I would first of all give them either 1 or 2 verbal warnings (depending on how serious the case is) and tell them what to do to improve their behaviour. If that wouldn't help, I would contact the principal first of all. If they wouldn't be online, I'd contact the Vice Principal, to make sure that I can send the student to the principals office.

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)

I have Discord. My name on Discord is Alex_the_cool_11 #8681
best of luck! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.