Allowing Teleportation to "Reselling" properties

virek

May 29, 2017
Hello everybody,

New to the server but I already love it. There is one thing that is bothering me, and that's how difficult it is to find players reselling their properties.

I can cycle through "renting" with /as
I can cycle through "for sale" with /as

But when a player sells a property, I must rely on direct communication with that user or be able to find it on my own.

By allowing us to teleport directly in front of a "Reselling" sign, it will stimulate the plot economy and allow me to easily "shop" for all properties being sold, not just the 1.5M and 2M property currently listed as "for sale".

Please allow me to teleport to a property in the "Resell" state so I can purchase from players without interaction.

Thank you,

Last edited:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hello everybody,

New to the server but I already love it. There is on thing that is bothering me, and that's how difficult it is to find players reselling their properties.

I can cycle through "renting" with /as
I can cycle through "for sale" with /as

But when a player sells a property, I must rely on direct communication with that user or be able to find it on my own.

By allowing us to teleport directly in front of a "Reselling" sign, it will stimulate the plot economy and allow me to easily "shop" for all properties being sold, not just the 1.5M and 2M property currently listed as "for sale".

Please allow me to teleport to a property in the "Resell" state so I can purchase from players without interaction.

Thank you,
I like this idea. One of the reasons this is (I think!) is that you actually need to put some effort into finding the property, otherwise being able to tpa straight to it would give a huge advantage to those that are on right when the property goes up for resell. Maybe there could be an alert for a property entering resell mode, like the server has with auctions. I hope this idea is considered, though, because it is hard to buy without the owner on!

virek

May 29, 2017
Agree, the same argument can be made for the forsale and renting though. I think, overall, this will stimulate the plot market and be good for new players and verterns as it will be more active. Easier to sell and to buy. Activity is why it's good. Both sides are stimulated so "ninja buying" is only the result of a good price. You'll notice more sellers on the market when they know they can sell faster and it will even out to a market price.

In addition I would feel safer teleporting to the sign versus a tpa to a player with 100k+ on me

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull

Bleach

Mar 22, 2017
The Clorox Company
Agree, the same argument can be made for the forsale and renting though. I think, overall, this will stimulate the plot market and be good for new players and verterns as it will be more active. Easier to sell and to buy. Activity is why it's good. Both sides are stimulated so "ninja buying" is only the result of a good price. You'll notice more sellers on the market when they know they can sell faster and it will even out to a market price.

In addition I would feel safer teleporting to the sign versus a tpa to a player with 100k+ on me
But u dont need to go to the region to buy it, for example, when i brought goh5 i was at bank with 300k+ on me and still brought the region, i suggest u view it and buy it from a safe area.

virek

May 29, 2017
But u dont need to go to the region to buy it, for example, when i brought goh5 i was at bank with 300k+ on me and still brought the region, i suggest u view it and buy it from a safe area.
That is a good point for the actual purchase. The problem is being able to look at the property before I buy it

Bleach

Mar 22, 2017
The Clorox Company
That is a good point for the actual purchase. The problem is being able to look at the property before I buy it
I have had this problem before. To get the co ords of a property, Just find it in /as info reselling And click on the property name (the co ords are those of the sign). If this doesnt work because there is no sign, find the region near it and find it or if this doesnt work Just ask a staff member to tp u there or ask someone else who knows where the region us.