Apology

Zainmz

Jun 8, 2019
The New World
First and foremost to my former colleague Kiriaa aka @nibble , I know you hate my personality and the type of person I am. However I am apologizing to you for trying to spoil your name after the internal conflict and accusing you for the server's current state.
You were indeed smart and capable of keeping the server alive and I commend you for that. Your service to mccities will always be remembered by players of old and new as you were an integral part of the server.

To my friend or more closely called Bhai (Brother in Hindi) @Faheem_ , I apologize for insulting your name here on the forum and talking about how you are not capable. You clearly do deserve the position you have right now since you really did work your way up back in the days (Im actually proud of you my student cry). To think that the time would come when you would lead is finally here and your duty to bring glory to your second home of MC Cities (Technically your third I think) will require all your effort and hard work.

And finally to the players of old and to those of the new generation. I apologize for not being there at the critical situations of the server and creating the unnecessary chaos that occurred in the past. Indeed if I had lead the server in the best direction I would not be in the situation I am right now. I apologize for not meeting up to your expectations and bringing you the best in game experience. I apologize for those who found me abusive or toxic and hated me for it.

To atone I have spent a long while banned away from this server.

Thank you,