Apple announcements

T

Trump15024

To first start off I am putting this in the off-topic section so there will be no complaints from anyone.

Apple's Goal in game has been to provide many items to all sorts of players for fair prices and we will continue to do that. This is and will always be our goal. Another goal is to achieve a competitive market by having many companies to compete with us and our prices. This is what keeps the economy going and that is why Apple is always ready to help small or large companies.

I have noticed that Apple needs a better system as it's growing and our products are always in high demand. We are wanting to find more ways to get products to people for low prices. This is why we are going to hire even more employees and executives.

When we hire all these new people we are hoping to expand our company by hiring many people of all different ranks, net worth, and current and former occupations. We are also going to build a brand new HQ on a200 which is a 60x60 plot which we will get started on very soon.

The last thing I want to talk about is how important business and companies are to the McCities economy. All kinds of companies are in McCities and companies can have a very positive effect on the economy and how it runs. If we can increase the competition and create a booming market of products then we can help the economy all companies can. Companies like Apple and Microsoft we need to focus on how we can make a more positive effect on the server economy and the community in a whole.

-Trump15024 CEO of Apple

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
To first start off I am putting this in the off-topic section so there will be no complaints from anyone.

Apple's Goal in game has been to provide many items to all sorts of players for fair prices and we will continue to do that. This is and will always be our goal. Another goal is to achieve a competitive market by having many companies to compete with us and our prices. This is what keeps the economy going and that is why Apple is always ready to help small or large companies.

I have noticed that Apple needs a better system as it's growing and our products are always in high demand. We are wanting to find more ways to get products to people for low prices. This is why we are going to hire even more employees and executives.

When we hire all these new people we are hoping to expand our company by hiring many people of all different ranks, net worth, and current and former occupations. We are also going to build a brand new HQ on a200 which is a 60x60 plot which we will get started on very soon.

The last thing I want to talk about is how important business and companies are to the McCities economy. All kinds of companies are in McCities and companies can have a very positive effect on the economy and how it runs. If we can increase the competition and create a booming market of products then we can help the economy all companies can. Companies like Apple and Microsoft we need to focus on how we can make a more positive effect on the server economy and the community in a whole.

-Trump15024 CEO of Apple
Microsoft will be coming out with a statement shortly.