Denied Arch App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maker_pepper

Mar 27, 2017
Requirements
- Citizen or higher rank to apply - I have $730000 right now and i have a Rich rank.
- Generally follows the server rules - I always follows the rules.
- Have experience with multiple build styles - Yes i have.
- All submitted builds must be original - They are not exactly original because i take ideas from other people but i turned it into my own.
- All submitted builds must be built in creative mode - Yes it is build in creative mode.

If your appeal is denied, you can reapply after a week. Please make changes to your build(s) - don't apply with the same work.

Format
1. What is your username?
-PepperLunch
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
-I have $720000 dollars but i put it in the bank so i am citizen right now.
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
-Yes, my discord account is maker_pepper#6248
4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
-I would like to submit my plot 1,2, and 3.
5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other)
-I can build all of them except terminating.
6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other)
exterior and modern.
7. Why do you want to be an architect?
Like i said last time, i wanted to help this community and make the city look better. I love helping on this server and this server means a lot to me. I am willing to spend my time on this server and help the community as much as i can. I didn't do this application because i want to look cool or anything. I know that my build is good enough and maybe i can build for mccities and i love to see people live in the house i made.
8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things?
- I can help other Architect by asking them if they need help or maybe give them some tricks of building. And like i said last time, our server is not perfect. But we can make it better by helping each other and build it up together.

1526834301956.png

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Thank you for applying, but your builds are quite simple and lack interior. Try building larger, more detailed builds and decorate the rooms inside. Application denied, you may reapply in a week.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.