RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
What is your username?
RobotKenny

What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Police

Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes RobotKenny#5128

What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
My 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 7th plots (don’t ask how I have 7)

Why do you want to be an architect?
In minecraft I’ve always had a passion for designing and building. When I first joined McCities, part of the reason I didn’t join your standard minigame or SMP server is the “cities” part of the name. To join a community of builders who all work to improve the server. 9 months later, I want to help maintain and contribute to the initial reason I joined. It’ll also be a great way to improve my skills, as well as meeting like-minded people.

How would you contribute to community projects?
I’m always willing to help out in any way, and would consistently work hard as an Architect. I’ll always be eager to take on requests and assist anyone who needs a hand. I’m an active player, so I can do alot of work. I’ll contribute with my own strong points and work well with others strengths and weaknesses.

Thanks for reading :p

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Gl also try to answer how would you be able to manage being a police and arch just a suggestion, you will likely be asked that

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
Aight so with schools starting in the United States, the time I come on is now becoming less popular. Due to that, sometimes theres less than 10 players online, and the chance of one being a major criminal (one that I have to jail like a million times) is much lower than that of 40 players. Sure, if a crime comes up then I’ll go and arrest them, but otherwise I’ll be dedicating my time to building. The bulk of my arrests occur on weekends, so I can do my architect work on weekdays when theres no crime around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Optic and Death

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I like your milk jug build and the one on your 4th plot, they're very different and unique. With that being said, I'd love to see a modern and/or traditional build that would be able to be transferred into the city. Build 1-2 more houses and reapply in two weeks, if possible :) They can be larger, too, to show off more interior abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.