1. What is your username?
wisemanjp.

2. What is your server rank?
Citizen.

3. Do you have a discord account?
Yes, my user is Lovely Val #3736.

4. What plot would you like to submit?
./plot home 2, or 30;-36

5. What building styles do you specialize in?
I can do modern, but it's not the thing I enjoy most. I truly love doing rustic builds with lots of details on the exterior and interior. :)

6. What types of design do you specialize in?
I can do both exterior and interior, but I believe I'm better with exterior, though I have proven to be useful as an interior designer. I do very well with plants and landscaping, and have help a bunch with a gang HQ and I have contributed to their interior on several occasions as well as landscaping and greenery. To see the base, contact the Valor gang leader, PassTheTylenol.

7. Why do you want to be an architect?
I've always wanted to have building be my profession, and have failed to find that option anywhere else, so I am now seizing opportunity here. :D

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things?
I can type quickly, am very friendly with other people, and understand well what people have a vision of in their mind. I often have things to add to a plan from the group, and always have options for the build, giving customers and the others working on the project a lot of choices for what they want. :)

Thanks for taking your time to read my application, I look forward to working with other Architects if I am accepted. :D ~ Will (wisemanjp)

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Thank you for applying, I like how the house you did is sort of on a hill :) However, I'd like to see at least 2-3 fully decorated builds that show off your style. I also prefer seeing at least two different building styles, so perhaps one modern home and one rustic home? Feel free to do larger builds as well, that way there's more space to show off your skills. Application denied, you may reapply in a week.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.